Benefiting Beyond Limits Therapeutic Riding
Soar Through the Air on a Tandem Paragliding Flight with an Expert Instructor
Soar anywhere between 10 and 1,000 feet over gorgeous Bay Area destinations. You will be paired with an expert tandem instructor who will keep you safe and show you how to master the skies.
Launch yourself into the sky with an expert paraglider in this unique experience. Paragliding is a hybrid between hang gliding and skydiving that can be as peaceful or as thrilling as you like. Paragliders launch from hills or the top of cliffs like hang gliders, but look more like parachuters and land at a much slower speed.
After arriving at the location and doing a short hike to the launch site, you will be paired with a highly experienced tandem instructor who will teach you a little about paragliding and set you up in the tandem paraglider. After launching, you will have stunning views from the sky and, if conditions allow, your instructor might even let you take control of the paraglider. You do not have to have any prior knowledge about paragliding to enjoy the phenomenal views and remarkable experience.
- World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn 2 Bonus Points and Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn 1 Bonus Point per eligible $1 spent on their credit card on this experience.
- Paragliding lesson with beautiful Bay Area views
- There will be a short hike from the meeting spot to the launch point
- You will be paired with an experienced tandem instructor who will fly in the paraglider with you
- Flights last 30 minutes or longer
- Elite Paragliding is also able to fly two people at the same time
- Cameras encouraged
- Experience available ~March through September due to seasonal winds
- The entire experience includes the hike, getting prepared to launch, and flying
- Elite Paragliding makes every phase of the adventure fun, but please note that the total time flying is less than the total time of the experience
- Paragliding is a highly weather-dependent sport, and sometimes this requires a little patience until mother nature provides safe flying conditions
- Sunny days do not necessarily equate to safe flying, and grey days do not necessarily equate to bad flying
- Elite Paragliding will only take you flying if they believe it is safe to do so