Benefiting Waterkeeper Alliance
Guided Hike with Ambassador Wolves
Hike Mount Pinos alongside Ambassador Wolves. Come be a nature nerd and enjoy the wildlands on a private excursion.
Come rewild your heart and join Project Wildsong on an adventure in the Los Padres National Forest. On this excursion, you will explore scenic beauty with the Ambassador Wolves of Project Wildsong during this private encounter. As you become immersed within the wildlands, you will create unforgettable memories through hands-on, interactive engagement with the Ambassador Wolves. During your adventure, you’ll learn interesting, scientific facts about wolves as well as native, California wildlife. Our Executive Director, who will be your guide, will answer anything you’d like to know about North America’s most iconic animal. This is an experience not to be missed. Proceeds from this experience will go towards Project Wildsong’s efforts to inspire education, collaboration, and conversation for wolves and other indigenous, North American wildlife.
- World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn 2 Bonus Points and Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn 1 Bonus Point per eligible $1 spent on their credit card on this experience.
- Suitable for guests ages 18 and up
- Signed waivers will be required for all participants
- If there is a chance of cancellation in the event of inclement weather, someone from Project Wildsong will contact you to reschedule
- If booking during the winter, please ensure that you bring chains for your tires
- No dogs are allowed
- Proper footwear with closed toes and adequate tread are required. Boots or trainers are recommended
- Guests will have the opportunity to take photos and even selfies with the Ambassador Wolves at various locations during the hike
- At least one Ambassador Wolf will be present for the scheduled hike. For larger group sizes, two Ambassador Wolves may be present. Please note that the appearance of specific Ambassadors depends on other current projects and availability
- Project Wildsong, its Board of Directors, volunteers or sponsors shall be under no liability whatsoever for any loss, injury or damage sustained during the experience, regardless of where the experience takes place, whether in respect of any negligent act or omission by the organization handlers